Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I have no clue why I end up with so much work.

This is yet another night where I have to stay awake all night and do my work.
This is horrible.

I wish I had a bucket of coke with a nice Zero gravity straw! :P

Ok, so now the Google Science Fair deadline has been extended and I have another day to improve my project. I have got a few suggestions from people who have seen my research, they say they want it to be more realistic, even I feel it's more of an intuitive project. Let's see how much i can get down today.

I have to turn in one English essay and one research paper too by tomorrow.

And I have been postponing my .NET classwork. i hope to start that also today.

best of luck to me!

It is 1130pm on 6th April.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 The Music of My Life!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.