Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blink!
It all flashes by.
On a Sunday evening, after having an amazing weekend, I walk by the sunny lawns and blink - that moment flashes.

// December 13, 2010 //
Crowded by people I knew, my view of her was been blocked. The reason I had been through this long 24 hour flight was waiting in desperation for that one moment.We were to meet after four long dry months.

Clearing the people aside, I speed my way to her. Just seeing her made it all worthy. I could keep seeing her all day in that moment. In a flash, she is in my arms, trust me nothing was better than this. Nothing.

I could rejoice all those moments spent together and could feel her. In light voice I whisper assuring her, "I love you." And reach for her neck to leave my smooth mark. Precious.

For I could see her in a Salwar with that smooth, silky and thick black hair. I knew this was what I needed. Her skin just felt warm and wiped my tears with love.

That was all I could desire for. Love, at its purest best.
Lucky me.

If moments spent together are remembered at the most random times, what else can it mean?


PS: Penning a dream, a walking dream in the sunny-windy weather of Florida. This moment is what makes me live for. More than her, I love such moments spent with her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 The Music of My Life!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.