Friday, June 22, 2012

Sailing through the rough times,
I wonder if it's payback for my crimes.

Wondering how it all went wrong,
I relentlessly make myself strong.

Making myself strong for good,
Coz I need to change my mood.

Changing the mood, I forget,
The shame, the wrong and the regret.

But someday, I guess I'll be at peace,
With myself and my work, without any grease.

Well, I believe it is your choice,
Make not much noise.

Before I sleep, I still dream,
About the times, and that dream.

But maybe life is such,
I don't expect much.

Happy to be what I am,
But wonder why all this I am.


Sailing through the rough times,
I wonder if it's payback for my crimes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 The Music of My Life!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.