Tuesday, May 4, 2010

You Throw Attitude?!
Oh, Baby, I need Solitude!

You Prefer Exclusion,
I demand Seclusion!

You can Solve,
I just wanna Evolve!

Off is my Cell,
Can't anymore Tolerate Hell.

Back I will be,
Before you even see!

I wait for You all day,
"Hi" is all what you say.

I know I do Expect,
Can't just bear the Spect.

One day I fear,
What I would Hear.

Awesome is the bliss of a Kiss,
100 is what I sometimes miss.

It's been so long,
Since I actually sang a song.

We need to talk Actually,
Before it gets late, Finally!

I want some space,
Before I again run the Race!

I want you forever,
May it take whatever.

Little is what I usually give.
All I know, for you is why I live.

I love You,
I miss You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 The Music of My Life!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.