Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Little Sister,
Wait, Until I find you a Mister!

You just need some Time,
Well, You didn't do any Crime!

I know you are Mine,
Sis, We would for sure Dine!

Long ago, you were my Crush,
But after Seventh, I had to Rush.

I all remember are, times in the Pool.
I know we were then so Cool.

I do count the Days,
I know what your heart Says! :P

Canada is so not Right.
Senseless, If you'd cry all Night!

I wish I could break his Bones,
Don't worry, we'll at least throw Stones.

Love is just a major part of Life,
Lets Pray he gets hit by his Wife.

All you need to do is Chill,
Coz, Alive- I'm still.

When we meet,
Do I need to touch Uncle's feet?! :P

I know you are Awesome,
Blind are Some.

But, No fear!
Shek's Here!

Soon is when I come,
I hope you'd Welcome!


With Love,
Bro! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 The Music of My Life!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.