Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cheer up for a while!
And get that cute little Smile!

Fuck all those Creepy ass,
Time will surely Pass.

Have a little bit of patience,
I bet your resistance.

People do reproach,
But life has an approach

They do keep saying,
Please, stop caring.

Be not Sad,
Before I go Mad!

Cheer up for a while!
Get that cut little Smile!

You are capable for sure,
Else our Love would'nt be so Pure.

Your Love can bring you near to me,
Don't go away, that would bring a tear to me.

Stop Worrying,
Start Living.

You would shine someday,
Stop crying everyday.

You may listen to all that shit,
Just Please don't get hit.

Relax and Lay back,
Capabilities are what they lack.

Have a Nice day,
It's already May! :P

Cheer up for a while!
And get that cute little Smile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 The Music of My Life!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.